Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Seven Months Down

Well seven months down only a few to go. Besides the heat everything has been pretty good and luckily it really hasn't gotten that hot. Well as I said I am now 29 weeks prego and still super tired but I don't think that is going to change anytime soon. I went to the doctor last week and had a ultra sound everything was looking good the baby was 2lbs 13oz so a little bigger than he is supposed to be but its ok. The doctor asked when I delivered Berrik and I told him he was 23 days early so the doctor said so we will just plan on delivering you at 37 weeks, that is exciting and scary at the same time cause we just aren't ready yet. THAT'S ONLY 8 WEEKS AWAY. But besides that excitement I have to now start going in for non stress tests every 2 weeks.
So I have started working on a rag quilt for this new little one I am really hoping it works out I have only made one other rag quilt and it was big and didn't turn out very square so I'm hoping this one works better. I found super cute material at porters its brown with green and orange dinosaurs, then just green polka dot and orange polka dot they look really cute all together. I got the squares cut out and didn't have enough of the brown so after trips to rexburg hopefully I can get this quilt finished. I will post pictures when I am done.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That quilt sounds super cute. That quilting/sewing gene is definitely not one that I got. Good thing I married into a sewing family. I think your mom is still working on our wedding quilt.... :) Tell her I want it by my tenth anniversary!!! haha, jk. You can't rush quality. Josh should be stopping by to visit you all these next couple days. So only about 6 weeks to go now, huh? Good luck! Do you have any names picked out? Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know, we are really excited to meet your new little one! I think I will come out with the boys mid-November whether our house is sold or not. I said to Josh, "Oh, my hair is SO awful right now but I just don't want to go anywhere here when I know I can have Heather next month! Do you think she can do it right when I get there?" and he's like, "Uh, yeah if she's not busy having her baby!" So, I do realize that you will probably be very, very busy in the month of November but I'm hoping I can somehow bribe you into still being my hairstylist because it was honestly one of Josh's strongest selling points on convincing me to move back to Idaho. He was like, "We'll be just down the road from the temple!" and I'm like, "Hmm.. I don't know.... and he's like "Heather can do your hair again!" and I'm like, "SOLD! Let's go!" :)

    ReplyDelete